Here are some images from our trip to Florida--the Sunshine State. Now, we are home to Utah---where it snows in October. It's all good--good to be home, good to see my girls, good to get back in routine.

Me eating alligator!!

The outside of our hotel.

Florida Everglades---see the alligator?

Sunrise!! Need I say more?

There was a web-cam mounted on the outside of Sloppy Joe's Bar. Our kids, from home, were able to see us live, in Florida--How cool is that?

The sun melting into the ocean.

Street Theater in Key West--trying to make a few dollars.

Chickens roam the streets in Key West--made me laugh.

The photo says it all!!

We stayed at Key Lime Inn in Key West.

Ernest Hemingway's home.
See ya later, Alligator--have a great day.
Be Nice to People,
Julie
12 comments:
Estoy felíz que ustedes fueron allí juntos. :)
Great to have you home Julie! It looks like you had a great trip... and enjoy that snow 'cause it's coming!
Looks like fun....but I know it was good to sleep in your own bed! Beth
Julie did you come home to snow?
Julie, Oh I enjoyed seeing the pictures..In all the years I lived there I never had alligator...I could never get the nerve to do it..like frog legs.. It looks like you had a wonderful time. Look at all your pictures of warm sunny Florida when the snow comes...Lisa
Aw Julie what memories you and DH made!!
What a good time you must have had!! Good for you!! :0)
how was the alligator did it taste like chicken? great photos..thanks for sharing..:)
Hi Julie
You certainly look like you shared some wonderful adventures with your hubby. How wonderful for your children to be able to see you back home via the web cam.
Hope you feel rejuvented and refreshed.
Looks like a wonderful time!! Glad you got to get away for a little while. That always keeps us refreshed as a wife and mom. :)
Fun fun fun!! Next adventure... Washington D.C.!!
Welcome Home, Julie! Clearly, you and your sweetie had a wonderful time .
I'm so glad you're back, my friend!
Post a Comment