Our computer works--I love my brother-in-law. He fixed it last night. Thanks,Richard. I even still have hair left in my head!!
Only 17 more days of summer--so here are some fall photos..

I love to decorate with crows.

Fall goodies

Only showing some of this table topper because it is for a blog friend. :)

Kitchen window valance I made last year.

Imagine that? Another crow...

I finished the little quilt today--it looks quite fallish!!

I guess with all the crows around, you have to have a SCAREcrow!!

On our kitchen table.

Another wall-hanging from the patterns I got at a yard sale!! (I haven't forgotten you,Kim).

I LOVE FALL!!
Hope your weekend is wonderful.
Be nice to People,
Julie
15 comments:
I love fall decor and yours is beautiful. I really like the valance!
XXDenise
P.S I am glad you have some hair left!! LOL
Julie, I'm loving fall too... I just snapped a bunch of pictures of some of my decorations this evening and will try to post tomorrow or Monday...
And I love your latest stitcherie!!
Hi Julie,
It is so warm in our house right now, I needed some fall to cool me down! I love it all - especially your quilts!
Have a great weekend!
hugs, Linda
Love the photos. I'm working on getting my fall decorations out too. Found a great little wagon and bench at goodwill that I want to put in the yard with some flowers.
Lisa
www.primroseparlor.blogspot.com
Very nice Julie :o)
everything looks so great and festive!! love the blog layout too:)
I just love your fall tabletoppers and valance! Very fall!!!
Rondell
You have some wonderful fall decor. Everything looks beautiful, but I especially like that valance. It is darling. Thanks for letting us see your goodies. Blessings to you.
I love it all! Especially the ladder with the Fall decor! Very cute!
Love your Fall quilts! They are all beautiful!
Hugs,
Shari
Fall is the most fun decorating season there is and your house looks great. You're inspiring me to get out the fall tubs & see what I can do too.
I see you've visited my blog so you'll get it when I say that it's a good thing that ONE of us had a good hair day last week!! Glad your computer is up & running again.
CUTE cute cute!!!! I love your fall decorations.
I'm drooling as always, Julie. I love what you've done to get ready for fall! Enjoy all of your beautiful, homey handiwork...
Julie,
Love how you've decorated your home for fall. I've been adding a piece here and there over the past couple of days. I adore your fall quilt. It's the first one you shared with the crows. Would you mind sharing who maker of the design is? It's one I would like to add to my collection.
Michelle
Hi Julie, I was hoping you could tell me where you found the rings to hang your quilt with? They are the black ones with the little clamp on one end.
Post a Comment