Enjoy your time with your family, Julie!Tammy
Have a wonderful time with your family! We will miss you!
Enjoy you wonderful family!! hugs, Linda
Enjoy your family time :o)
Boy do they ever, Julie! Enjoy your last bit of summer vacation with the girls this week. We get back to the routine on the 31st here. Brendan and I will be on our own. I haven't had just one at home all day since Connor was our only...Enjoy your sweet girl-time, my friend!
Yes we do grow. :)
Julie you are so right. I have a freshman the class of 2013. Uh where did time go?Have fun see you when we all get back.Mary
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Enjoy your time with your family, Julie!
Tammy
Have a wonderful time with your family! We will miss you!
Enjoy you wonderful family!! hugs, Linda
Enjoy your family time :o)
Boy do they ever, Julie!
Enjoy your last bit of summer vacation with the girls this week. We get back to the routine on the 31st here. Brendan and I will be on our own. I haven't had just one at home all day since Connor was our only...
Enjoy your sweet girl-time, my friend!
Yes we do grow. :)
Julie you are so right. I have a freshman the class of 2013. Uh where did time go?
Have fun see you when we all get back.
Mary
Post a Comment