You know, I have never figured out why this part of summer is called "The Dog Day's of Summer". Quite frankly, our dog has it pretty darn good. As a matter of fact, I would like to have one day just like hers. Let me explain...
Here is Sammi, our 2 1/2 year old Brittney Spaniel. She has the Master of ALL Masters...
(Sammi thinks he loves HER more than me...what does she know?)
(Sammi thinks he loves HER more than me...what does she know?)
She has transportation... She has her own bed, her own food, her own water, her own treats(that I don't have to hide in the dresser drawer... because no one else will eat them)...
She has our couch...

10 comments:
HAHAHA!! You described all her daily duties perfectly. Little stinker. I love her anyways. :) I'm just about to get the carpool kids and who gets to come along? Yup, Sammi.
Now THAT'S the life, Julie!
How fun catching up with you and all of your latest creations. Each one is a beauty, as always.
And I sure am glad that you found a little comfort in today's post. It's a trying time of year sometimes, isn't it? I'm glad we're not alone on that score ;)
LOL too cute!! Can't wait until you come up with a better name! Last week all I could think of was that it was hot as he... well you know what I mean!!
Yeah, dogs have it pretty good!
They do have the life don't they? Buster is the same only he gets to swim in the pool everyday.lol
Rondell
I had to come by and say hello , our blog names are so similiar !
I LOVE your dog, I am a huge dog lover!
I will be back to visit your blog again soon !!
Stephanie
great minds must think alike :)
Sweet pics! (I'm supposed to write that Emily says 'hi' to Savanna)
The kleenex cover is in the current issue of 'Quilts and More' magazine. Super easy pattern (just read through it in the store and jot it down when you get into your car - email me if you have any questions) They take me less than 3minutes to make!
Have a great night! Kimberly
What a sweet puppy!
Oh my gosh your precious girl is cute! What a life eh??
Love you dog! We also have a Brittany. (Handsome of course!) We also have 2 cats and we always say that our animals won the lottery when they came to live here. Looks like you have a lottery winning home too.
aaah I love that picture of Karissa with Sammi!
-Ryan Dixon
Post a Comment