Whew, it was hot today. A good reason to stay inside and sew.

I finished this and hung it at the front door.

My neighbor gave me these doilies and asked if I could do something with them for her. I am making them into pin cushions. I still need to stuff them and sew closed.

She also gave me these doilies and asked for me to do something with them. I thought of Sunbonnet Sue--so it seems to have worked. The pink fabric has little sunbonnet sues on it, but it is hard to see. I need to bind it.

I gave this runner to my SIL for her birthday on Sunday. She liked it. It was simple to do--a 2 hour Saturday project!!

And, this is Sammi, our dog. My hubby took 3 of the girls, his brother, nephew, and Sammi back-packing for the next few days. Sammi even carries her own pack. I just had to take a photo because it is so cute!! I miss the family, when they go on back-packing trips, but I welcome a break from the dog. I love her dearly, but it is nice to mop, sweep, go in and out without the dog's help :)!! Hope Tuesday was terrific for all!~!~
Be nice to people,
Julie
11 comments:
Your hanging is sooo cute and I'm sure your neighbor will be pleased with how you've used those doilies. Enjoy your quiet days. Take care x
Fabulous projects Julie! Only your two hours would be like 2 days for me. LOL.
Your dog is too stinkin cute with the backpack! LOL
Mary
Your work is amazing...Your dog is so cute.. I love it..Lisa
everything looks great, love your door hanging
I love your Americana sunflower hanging for on the door!!
Great work on all of your sewing and great use of the doilies your neighbor gave you :)
Sammi with the back pack is just too funny :)
Leslie
Lovin' the sunflower!! Or as my daughter Emily called them when she was little... sussafuffas.
Have a great day!
I love your handmades, Julie! You always amaze me. :) So the house might be a little quite for you right now. Hope you get to enjoy a little "me" time. :)
I so enjoy getting a peek at your hand mades, Julie. They are all wonderful, as always, my friend.
Stay cool!
I love your hanging Julie it is so cute!!!:0) And what a cute picture of your Sammi!! I too enjoy the times the animals(I really mean the animals not my family!!!) are gone yourright it just seems so good to do all those things without them under foot!! But yet we love them to death!!! Have a wonderful rest of your week my friend, and thank you for your love and encouraging words they mean alot to me!!~HUGS~Wendy
the doggie pack is funny. i love the pin cushions. turned out way cute!
You have done a great job with your projects. I love the hanging on your door. The dog with his backpack is so neat.
Post a Comment