Friday, June 5, 2009

So This is What No Homework Looks Like...

School is out for the summer--today!! WAHOO--I think. I have already heard, "I'm bored" and there have already been tears. However, it's been nice not to have the homework pressure. Here is what the girls were doing as I wandered around the house to see what they were up to.

Jessica on Facebook.

Savanna painting nails.

Rebecca watching t.v.
Karissa riding her bike. Well, not really her bike. She got a new one for her birthday, a two-wheeler. It's our goal to teach her to ride it this summer.
So, this is what no homework looks like at our house--kinda nice. Have a great weekend. I will be making job charts and lists for the girls, for Monday--they'll probably wish they had school....:)!!
Be nice to people,
Julie



7 comments:

Kimberly said...

Happy Summer, Girls! Emily has 10 more school days, Julianna has 15 more school days... then WE'RE home free!

Debbie said...

Gotta love summer vacation. It looks like they all found something to keep them occupied.

Enjoy!
Debbie

Time to Blog It Up! said...

I love summer vacation. Yep there is nothing like chore charts for the summer. TIme to lay back and watch them work..lol. Life does get crazy in the summer.

Farmchick said...

It's great for everyone to have a break! I know we were so ready for summer to come!

Sara said...

Sounds like our first day of summer! We didn't do much either, but like you come monday mine will have a list of chores too!

Jessica said...

oh no! Not chores, Mom! I agree with grandma and I think we should at least get a ONE day break! And like Karissa says, "Mom, you should obey your mom." ;) haha love you!
Jessica

Colleen/And Baby Makes Five said...

Let the summertime routine begin! Love the smiles, Julie....

Enjoy these homework-free months, my friend. You have some sweet summertime companions there.