June 9th already? Time flies when we're having fun!! I was able to hit the yard and garage sales on Saturday morning for a few hours. So addicting and so fun!! Here are a few shots of what I nabbed!!

This was my favorite. It is a 12 pattern set of Folk Art Quilt blocks and 6 of the 12 are almost finished. It is so prim and great!! It came with fabric, thread and batting--I need to get to work and finish it!!

Here are some of the patterns--they had a price tag of 6.00 each, and I got the WHOLE kit for $5.00!! SCORE!!

Cute, huh?

Here are some more goodies--all under $1.oo each. I don't even need to repaint or redo any of them--just wiped the dust off!! SCORE!!

New boots for $2.00--as in brand new and they are Naturalizer brand, so I know they were pricey when purchased. SCORE!!

A new chair---$20.00. She had $40.00 on it, but I talked her down. Love it when that happens. SCORE!! My hubby is glad that such simple things make me happy--crazy--but happy!! Have a super day, my friends. Thanks for visiting me!!
Be Nice to People,
Julie
18 comments:
WOw! What thrifty goodies you found! I can't wait to see the quilt when finished!
XXDenise
Julie,
What perfect finds for you! And that chair is great! You really did score! Good for you!
Have a great evening!
Tammy
Hi Julie - looks like we both got some bargains!! You are so talented, I just know that quilt will me amazing when it is done. What a neat find.
And the chair - wowswer. That had to have been hundredes new! You done good my friend!
Enjoy the summer break!!
hugs, Linda
WOW Julie! I love everything!
Score, indeed!
Wow! You were in the zone, Julie! I love all of your finds and I can't wait to see those finished quilts. They're adorable!
Make the tart...it's delicious!
Take care, my friend...
Wow, I'm so jealous! I love that quilt pattern and your other things! You did score!
hi there! i just stumbled upon your blog and must say i LOVE all your country decor! you are my kind of gal!! i need a bigger home now to decorate even more; we are outgrowing ours! lol:)
come visit me sometime!
noelle~
Wow! You are the queen of great deals! Doesn't that make your day? I love that flag. Do you have a pattern? Willing to share? Sell? Visit my site sometime. I have a main blog, and then my jewels junk blog that I post my projects, great finds, etc. on. I'm in Idaho!
Okay--I need to get down there so you can bestow on me with this yardsale amazing-ness you have!! So jealous of all your fantastic finds!
You found some great things. Have fun with them! I am almost done with your package. I hope you like what I send you!
What a great bunch of goodies! I love the quilt kit!
Debbie
The TS angel was really with you! What fabulous finds...love the chair and boots!!!
Your quilt patterns were a steal and I love them all!
Rondell
Great goodies that you found!! Love the chair and the patterns...can't wait to see the finished quilt.
Cindy
omg.. What great finds. You really scored with the quilt kit and chair. Why can't I ever find things like this. Can't wait to see the finished quilt. xoxo Terry in So. California
Thanks Julie for signing my blog.
What a find you have.
Great patterns.
Cindy
Good stuff.
What a lucky day you had yard saleing! You found exactly what you love and for such a great price!
Leslie
Wow... $5 for those blocks? You did great... Christmas time in June!
Post a Comment