Here are the Top 10 Reasons I have not been a good blogger lately:
1. I was out of town with my family for spring break.
2. I came back from out of town with my family to mounds of laundry, unpacking, and NO FOOD in the house.
3. I had a family Easter party at my house on Saturday--great fun, but planning and time involved.
4. One very sick Karissa, Jessica, Rebecca and coming-down-with-it Savanna. WAAAAA!!!
5. 5 doctor appointments for me--I don't know what's wrong and neither do the doctors :(!
6. PTO meeting, Quilt Club meeting, Church meeting, Church lesson, Piano playing at school, subbing at the school--maybe I need to learn to say NO!!
7. One very involved 4th grade report due...TOMORROW!!
8. 10 quarts of strawberries calling to me to make them into jam.
9. One very unattended yard--oh well, too bad, it's raining--no mowing or weeding today.
10. I'M TIRED!!
I'm not having a pity-party--just an explanation!! I'm sure we have all felt very over-whelmed in some aspect or another at some time or another. I WILL rise above it all because I want to and know that I can. Just one of those weeks!! Okay, I feel better now--thanks for letting me vent--have a great day, my friends.
Be Nice to People,
Julie

9 comments:
Wowzers!! You are a busy lady! Hope the drs can figure it out sooner than later! I'm sure you'll accomplish everything and with the strength only super mom can do!
Julie, I hope they figure out what's wrong with you. I'm sure that is very frustrating for you along with everything else...If you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here!
I am praying for an explanation and solution to your health issues.
Hope the girls feel better by this reading. It's really hard when the kids are sick.
Not to worry about blogging. Just get better and rest up so you can tackle all the everyday stuff!
Well Julie...that's the thing...life just happens that way sometimes, doesn't it? I sure am sorry all your girls have been sick and I hope they figure out what's going on with you! Please keep us posted!
Hugs,
Tammy
Wish I could help out!!! Love you :D
You deserve a pity party...go ahead! Beth
Wow! And you mean to tell us that you can't find time to blog? Hope all goes smoothly... TAKE CARE of yourself because it looks like you're needed all over the place!
Thanks for your love regarding Julianna. One good thing is that she'll switch schools after next year to a Christian school...it will be a fresh start but it's a long way off if this keeps up. We'll see how today went for her and go from there I guess.
Hugs, Kimberly
I sure hope the doctors can help you feel better soon, Julie... I'll be keeping you close in my prayers.
And if you do decide to make those granola bars, make a double batch!!! My army of eaters plowed through an entire batch in 24 hours... Next time I'm hiding some to make them last...
In all of the busyness, don't forget to look after yourself to, my friend.
(((HUGS)))
Oops! That last comment was from me, Julie. I didn't realize that Todd was already logged in.
Post a Comment