I love this little girl. We had a delightful day with her yesterday. This is my Karissa.

But first I have to share this photo. We took this photo while on spring break. She copied Jessica, who was "tanning" with a towel on her head. It was so cute to see Karissa put the towel completely over her head, too. She is ALWAYS good for a laugh.

Yesterday was the first grade Spring Sing program. Karissa told me it would be the best program ever performed. And, or course, it was!! I took a picture of her by the bug she drew(the orange one) that got to be on the door for EVERYONE to see as they came in.

She is the little one on the end looking a titch concerned. She sang her little heart out though. I love six year olds--they have a mind of wonder and magic. So much fun to be around, and they give the BEST HUGS!! She turns 7 next week--oh, where does the time go?

And, I want to leave you with this thought for the weekend:
"TODAY I WILL BE HAPPIER THAN A BIRD WITH A FRENCH FRY!"
I think I will stitch this thought--I love it!! Have a great weekend and thanks for being my friends. I appreciate all your nice comments about my health. I am actually waiting on results from a CT scan and x-rays right now. Kind of stressful, but I'm trying to be "happier than a bird with a french fry."
Be Nice to People,
Julie
10 comments:
What a great post!
Take care Julie!
She is adorable Julie...yep, they grow up so fast...I love her Spongebob bathing suit:) The girls have then too!
Rondell
Oh how adorable she is...
Hope you get good results back from your test...have a great weekend...
Prim Blessings...
Tonja
That red Cardinal is a long way from home. What a cute child. All the best on your test results.Linda
Hey Mom,
You can for once thank Ms. Sides for something... the quote! ;)
Those pictures are just too cute! Love them! She is adorable!
Hope your results come back good!
Hi Julie! You have such a cute blog. I love the pictures of Karissa. I didn't know you were sick. That doesn't sound fun. Let me know if you need anything.
Awww... what a cutie! I hope you get some reassuring results back from your testing, Julie...
Happy Sunday, my friend!
how cute is she. cute.
with Karissa around all the time, you must be smiling alot. She is quite the character!
Post a Comment