Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sweet Swap

I just got the nicest package in the mail. Jo-Anne and I did a swap. We both did spring wall-hangings. Here is what she sent.

Isn't it adorable? It looks perfect right where I hung it.

She was very generous and also sent this tea-stained doily, pillow and caramel popcorn. I ate some of the popcorn and hurried to hide it so I didn't have to share. :) It is delicious!! Thanks so much Jo-Anne. What a delight to get something so spring in the mail when all we've had is cold and snow today. Blog friends are the best!!! Be blessed!!

Be Nice to People,

Julie


8 comments:

Kimberly said...

Very pretty Julie! I love the flowers with the house!
Have a great day, my friend!
Kimberly

Susan said...

Yes, it is adorable. So springy looking.

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Oh you girls are soooo talented! I love it when you swap so we get to see both of your projects!

Linda said...

Hi your are so talented. just a quick note to say that I have reached my 50th post and I'm having a giveaway. Good Luck Linda

Colleen/And Baby Makes Five said...

What sweet spring surprises, Julie! Enjoy them, my friend!

Debbie said...

Everything is really pretty. What a great blog friend!

Debbie

Leslie said...

Very springy and so cute! What a wonderful swap!

Have a great day!

Leslie

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I love-love-love it! Great work.
Isn't JoAnne the best? Gotta love bloggy friends....