Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring Break


Hello, my friends. I am taking a "Spring Break" from blogging for a little while. I need to regroup, rethink, reclean, and redo a few things around here. I will return when I can!! Have a great next few days.
Be Nice to People,
Julie

8 comments:

Kindra-At Home With K said...

Have a great break from bloggin, Julie! It's just nice to do that every now and then to regroup. :) We'll miss ya though!

Lisa~A Cottage To Me said...

Enjoy your break! But come back with some of those great crafts of yours. I really like seeing your stuff!
:) Lisa

{lauren} said...

Have a nice break...and enjoy the spring time weather I hope you're having:)

Anonymous said...

Relax and enjoy the break!

Farmchick said...

Enjoy your break! I have been taking a break too...though I still post minimally...Hope to see you soon!

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Enjoy your break - we'll miss you!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

enjoy your time off--though we know spring cleaning can be overwhelming. i just did the same thing. i have been away too long. now looking forward to the real spring--yard work and gardening.....

Carla said...

Life first, right?
Have fun! See ya later:)