You know the saying, "An apple a day, keeps the doctor away?" Well, is it true? If so, we need some apples around here. Explanation--I took Karissa to the doctor today. She has a double ear infection. She is one sick little girl. I mentioned in the past, that she may need to get her tonsils taken out. It's for sure now. We will do it this summer. Her tonsils are HUGE!!
I also took Jessica to the eye doctor. Her eyes have been giving her major problems. She wears contacs, and we found out that she is allergic to the silicon in them. She is trying a new pair--so far, so good... today. I guess they aren't made with silicon--go figure.
I took all four girls to the dentist for check-ups and cleaning. Pretty good report. Karissa is the only one with cavities--she had 2 little ones between the teeth. Overall, not too bad. I must say I am grateful for good insurance. This was ONE expensive day.
I think I will get some apples--couldn't hurt, right?
Be Nice to People,
Julie

4 comments:
better safe than sorry
an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure
I'd go with the apples......
WoW! You have had your run in with the doctors!
With what your insurance is paying them, they can all afford the mortgage on their summer homes! LOL LOL
I hope all is going well now! Things come in 3's...so you are safe for awhile!
Your poor daughter with the double ear infection. SHe has to be miserable. At least you have all your appointments out of the way for a while! And yes, thank you for insurance!
oh my poor little karissa, I feel so bad for her. That has got to hurt! Hope the doc gave you some good ear drops to help with the pain....Sorry to hear about Jessica, so glad that she is seeing better, that is strange! Ohh and don't get me started on the dentist....Not my favorite place to go, thank goodness for great check-ups. How are you hanging in there, any problems? Anything I can help you with? I think this has been a really stange week!
Post a Comment