boutonniere. My hubby finally had to pin it on, because I couldn't get it to stay either!! Poor boy--he was very patient.
What an amazing couple--both are such GOOD kids. They have such potential for life and all that it has to offer . So glad to be a part of their lives!!
I figure with 4 girls, this will be the first of many dances--hang on tight, I'm sure it will be quite the ride!! This dance brought back a lot of high school memories for me. I loved my first dance and went with a great guy. He was my boyfriend for about a year and a half, and then we broke up. We did remain friends though. Do you remember your first high school dance? Good or Bad? Happy or Sad? I'd love to hear!! Have a great day, er, night!!
Be Nice to People,
Julie

16 comments:
Your daughter is beautiful! What a smile :o)
My first middle school dance.... I spent the evening staring at my crush, and I even got a dance... was a pretty good night!
Your daughter is absolutely beautiful!!
Her are her date look adorable together!
I always hated the boutineer...Why do the guys only have to slip an elastic band on the wrist and the girls have to pin a teeny tiny flower on a lapel! Impossible without blood loss!
Hope they had a great time!!
Julie,
Your daughter looks absolutely gorgeous. What a lovely couple they make. Lucky you, raising 4 girls, LOL. Have a wonderful day.
Pam
awww.
she looks just perfect.
the picture of them together is the sweetest thing.
boy i remember all kinds of dances we had.
the most memorable was my junior prom.
that's was the best night EVER.
at the time, my hubby was just my boyfriend, and he was stationed in north carolina. {i was in georgia.}
he came into town unexpectedly, to surprise me for my prom.
it was the sweetest thing.
i was at the prom and everything when i got the phone call.
great, great night.
thanks for making me remember this.
:D
So sweet! Your daughter looks beautiful and classy. :) I love the pic of them smiling together...too cute!!! I hope she had a wonderful time!
Isn't she lovely....is she wonderful...(the song), if you're anything like me you were teary eyed sending her off that night! It's only just beginning my friend, enjoy these moments!
Oh how fun:) You daughter did certainly look lovely! I remember that all dances at my high school were lame except for prom. I actually went to prom my freshman year of high school...with my hubby! He was a senior when I was a freshman - if I ever have a daughter you can bet she WILL NOT date someone that much older! Ha! But we honestly were good kids too...and it did work out, of course, since we have been together ever since:)
And on another note..I LOOOVE your header! You are so talented with sewing and whatnot, Julie! I hope someday I can learn to sew half as well as you. Until then, that task sits on my never-ending to do list.
Your daughter is gorgeous!! And her dress is beautiful and modest...I hope they had a great time!!
What great pictures! Your daughter looks just lovely in her dress. I had great school dance memories. :)
AHHH...i love the dress, she looks so pretty...TJ also had a great time and went with a very cute young lady. Aren't we so glad when they have such nice kids to date. Now for the next dance, they never stop from this point on.....lol. Tamee
Your daughter was absolutely beautiful all dressed up for her first dance!! Of course...all your girls are beautiful. I know she was excited. I can remember my first dance (A LONG TIME AGO). Yes, you do have many dances ahead of you with four daughters. My son has three (young) daughters but I told him to prepare now....3 WEDDDINGS!!
Wow... my girl's 7... this must be so hard...
That is sooo sweet. Your daughter is gorgeous. I remember going through these stages of life with my 2 girls.. I miss them.. I love the women they have become but I do miss my babies :)
Hugs,
Stella
Jessica is so pretty! I know you are so proud! They look cute together! I hope they had a great time!
Tammy
Julie your daughter is so pretty. They make such a cute couple!! My first formal dance was my senior prom. The only other formal before that was my junior prom and my date broke both legs skydiving so I stayed home with him. I went to my senior prom with this college guy named David. I guess I liked him pretty well because I married him when I was 20 and we will celebrate our 34th anniversary this June!
She is a darling for sure!
Smiles,
Lea
Post a Comment