Christmas time at our house includes some stitcheries I have made. Here are some of them:




This is one of my favorites.


This is one in a set of about 12 ornaments I made for our tree.

Here's another...

And yet another one. The girls have to take turns putting this one on the tree because it is their favorite.

Our Christmas tree. It is artificial this year. Some years we have gone and cut down a real tree--great memories. I also love the SMELL of a real tree, oh well, I'm burning a candle that is yummy, too. Hope all is well at your homes this day.
Be Nice to People,
Julie
17 comments:
I love every one of your stitcheries. And your tree is beautiful.
Blessings,
Susan
Your tree look so nice, Julie! I love the homespun garland! And your handmades are always the best!
Love the stitcheries :) You make me jealous that I don't have time to stitch right now. I would stay up half the night to stitch but I guess I'll be sorry tomorrow...just put it on the "to-do" list.
I love the fabric garland, too! Very nice. We have these icicles that aren't really Prim but they're something we've had since the beginning so we use them.
We also have all artificial trees but I like it that way. The real ones always made me stuffy as a kid.
Leslie
Love the redwork nativity! Your work is so inspiring!
Hugs, Kimberly
Your stitcheries are wonderful! I particularly liked the Nativity one. Do you have a pattern source that you would be willing to share? I have recently deleted my own blog. (It just didn't seem to be going where I wanted it to.) You would have to email me to let me know. Thanks so much for anything you can do to help me get that pattern. Your blog is truly an inspiration to me! DebW in West Virginia I use this address most often....debwhite@suddenlink.net
Your stitcheries are fantastic!
I really like the baby Jesus one too!
Your Christmas tree is beautiful!
I love the smell of a real tree too, unfortunately I hate the pine needles all over the floor~So an artificial one wins out at our house!
Your stitcheries are gorgeous...as always! You do such a beautiful job with them!!! :o)
And your tree looks great too! :)
Your Christmas decorating is wonderful! Thanks for sharing all the fabulous pictures.
All your stitcheries are great!! And your Christmas tree is gorgeous!!! Take care!~Wendy
Julie, I love all of your stitcheries. That stitching is addicting, isn't it? I love your tree, too. Thanks for sharing.
blessings,
Pam
More cute decorations!! Thanks again for your pictures. I also would like to know which pattern the nativity stitchery is is you remember? -Jeanette
jemgirlca at gmail dot com
I love your stitcherires! Your Christmas decorations are lovely too!
Christy
Each and every one is adorable, Julie! I love how unique they all are...
And your tree looks beautiful, too. We'll be heading out to Mr. Bray's Tree Farm for our tree in a couple of weekends. I can't wait!
Cute...I do stitcheries too! Love your decor, I just did a couple posts about my prim decor too!
love your stitcheries! Especially the 'it all began with a family', your tree is lovely, and what a neat shelf up high to show case you creations! Lovely, just lovely! Thank you for sharing:)
Stitcheries AND quilts? Oh my, someone hand me a fan! LOL Your tree looks just beautiful.
I can't believe that my tree isn't up this year yet. But I am hopeful that I'll fix that this weekend.
Smiles,
Lea
Your tree is gorgeous, Julie! I love the garland!
~Kelli
Post a Comment