Well, tonight's the night. Savanna's friend, her Mom, Savanna and I are going to the movie, "Twilight". If you haven't heard the buzz about this series, you more than likely don't have teen-age daughters at home!! I am not much of a fantasy or sci-fi person when it comes to books or movies, so I didn't know if I would enjoy this book. However, I found myself wishing to be undisturbed so I could just read and read. I liked it. Kind of funny to like a book full of vampires and werewolves--like I say, usually not my style. I have also read book 2--"New Moon" and book 3- "Eclipse", but am still holding out on book 4-"Breaking Dawn". Gotta fit that in somehow!! I have to keep up with the kiddos, ya know!!

Has anyone seen the movie or read the book(s)? What did you think? ... So, I'll be Twilighting tonight!! (Here's hoping there's not a full moon :)!!!
Be nice to people,
Julie
11 comments:
Have fun! My 18 yo saw it, and 20 yo wants too! Its getting big reviews:)
Obviously I don't have kids that age. I haven't seen the movie or read the books. Have fun & Happy Thanksgiving.
~ Pam ~
i have read it all + the other one...the host. yeah!! good read. not sure about the movie. haven't gone yet. lucky you :)
Julie, I haven't seen the movie but I have read all books but book number 4! I too wanted just to be left alone to read them!!! Have fun and let us know how it was!!!
Christy
I learned about the Twilight series this past summer, actually in August during the Fair. My step sister and her friends were reading the books in the tent. They were talking and talking about the book and I listened in clueless. Since then, I have heard of at least five others that are reading them....all people that I didn't know really read or would like that type of book! LOL It seems to be a hit, though.
I haven't read a book in ages. I do it on purpose because I'm one of those that can't put them down. I fall into the world in the book and can't get out until it's done...lol I won't get any crafting done that way! LOL
Have a great time :)
Leslie
Great series, I've read all four and even read a couple of them twice. Was I started I just could't put them down. Hope you enjoy the movie. I saw it with my daughter on saturday. Enjoy.
Lisa
I've heard the buzz and I sure hope you ladies all had a wonderful night out, my friend!
And Sunbonnet Sue turned out beautifully, my friend.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Hope you enjoyed the movie! I have read the books and saw the movie on Saturday morning with my sister. We loved it and can't wait until the second movie comes out. It is slated to be out in 2010. Let us know how your viewing went!!
I've just ordered the first 3 books from Amazon for my daughter (& me if she lets me read them too!), hope she can fit in some reading, inbetween seminary, school work' YW's and LIFE!! lol! Happy Thanksgiving!
omg best movie EVER!!!
julie you KNOW how i feel twilight!!!
my blog definetly keeps no secrets there.
haha.
i hope yall enjoy it!!!
tell us what you think.
p.s. go team edward!!!
oh and i presonally think that the books rock my face off, but i'm just sayin' is all.
can't wait for the reader's guide to come out in january!!!
and yes...new moon is due out 2010!!! yayyy.
Post a Comment