It's been a LOOOOONG day. I subbed at the school, helped with Jessica's piano student's group lessons, went to the grocery store to buy food for dinner, fixed dinner, took Jessica and her friend to the Carrie Underwood concert(she won tickets clear back in June), and went to my quilt group tonight. I am home now waiting for Jessica to call to say the concert is over. Then her Dad and I will go get her. I thought blogging would be a GREAT way to pass the time. Who needs sleep, right?

Look what I found at the bottom of a pile of Christmas fabric yesterday. Gotta love piles!!! HAHAHA!! I forgot I had started it the first part of the month, so I'm glad I found it before it's time to put out the Christmas decorations. I finished it last night, and I just hung it on the door a few minutes ago. I guess that's what I get for making piles. Too many projects, so little time. As an aside, I was voted to be president of my quilt group for next year. If any of you have any wonderful quilt group ideas, please pass them along. I am excited to do this, but a bit overwhelmed. Happy Wednesday!!
Be nice to people,
Julie
10 comments:
I LOVE it!!!
Love the cute turkey on it:)
Rondell
Good morning President Julie!
Yes piles always offer a susprise...good and bad! Love your Turkey!
Beth
Your quilt hanging is so cute.
I can't imagine that I would forget that I quilted something like that but you whip up quilted stuff in no time and do such great work! I admire you!
Have a great day.
Leslie
What a nice surprise! I just love your work and found it just in time! :)
Congrats on your new title in your quilt group. I would love to be a part of a craft/mom group or something. Sounds like so much fun!
Now THAT'S a wonderful find, Julie! I'm glad someone else has too many projects, too many piles, and too little time these days. At least I'm in grand company!
I'm so glad you get to enjoy that adorable wall hanging before Christmas decorations take over.
Congratulations on being nominated as your quilt group president. I just know that you will rise to the occasion beautifully.
Have a fabulous day, my friend!
Geez! You are one busy woman!
How on earth do you do it all?
Congratulations on becoming President! What an honor!
I love Carrie Underwood. I hope your daughter had a good time.
Your quilted wall hanging looks great! Good thing you found it just in time.
Have a great and restful day~
Janene
Very cute:) I know that was a wonderful surprise at the end of a long day! Have a great day today! <3Lauren
What a darling hanging! President! Cool! I look forward to you sharing (in your down-time ;)
I'm so glad to know, Julie, that other folks have piles too! I love your wall hanging!
And that's becoming my philosophy these days too...."who needs sleep?"
Tammy
Post a Comment