Just thought I would share a few projects I made and worked on this weekend. I went yard saling for a little while on Saturday morning--always fun...

I found this box for 75 cents. It was just plain wood, so I painted and stenciled it. I had the dowel and the little knobs in my wood supply, so that worked out well. Now, does anyone have any ideas on what I could put in the box?

This is a pin cushion stuffed with crushed walnut shells.(you can buy them at the pet store--reptile dept.). One of my quilting groups got together Friday night to make these. We Rit-Dyed the fabric and doily. We tied the jute twine around it and put the button in the center.

Here is the back view. It was so much fun. I need to make a few more for gifts and such.

We also made these quilt ladders. I still need to sand and paint mine--I think I will paint it black--are you surprised? The list of unfinished projects gets longer, but I know one day that I will catch up. Hope you're all having a great Monday.
Be Nice to People,
Julie
13 comments:
I like your projects :) Nice work!
Have a great night!
Leslie
You make me miss my daughter. We always crafted and scrapbooked together. I miss that..... I need to find somebody to craft with!
More wonderful projects, Julie! I'm glad that I'm not the only one juggling lots of projects-in-the-works :)
As my husband so often tells me, don't worry that you don't have time to get to all of your ideas and projects. Worry when the ideas stop flowing...
Have a great week, my friend!
Love the projects. I have some of my own that I need to start own. Enjoy your evening.
I love the checkered stencil. Right now mini pumkins or gourds would be great in it!
oh, i love the mini pumbkins and gords idea. maybe little table runners rolled up and all stuck in standing on end? that was a great night! thanks for coming.
Your projects look great! I think black is a great choice!!! :)
Have a great day!
Tania
Love the pinkeep...great idea for stuffin' Beth
Love your projects, i agree on pumpkins and gourds for the box.
Or ragballs, even homespun rolled up. Great tip for the stuffing too! Oh and the spread under the pantry sign, yes i added the stitchin and dyed it. I have them on my website too.
Great projects you have completed and have yet to complete. :) It's so great you are part of a group that you get to bond and craft! How fun!
Love all your projects and goodies you found! The pin cushion is great! Have a wonderful day! :)
Blessings & hugs,
Shay
Great projects! I think I need to have hubby make me a quilt ladder :o)
What great projects.
Thanks for the tips on the walnut shells I've been looking for other stuffing options.
The ladders are great.
Mary
Post a Comment