Wednesday, September 3, 2008

An award

I was just given this award by Marie of http://stoneflowers.blogspot.com/ and Merrie of http://wheretheblackbirdssing.blogspot.com/...how very kind of them. Thank you so much, ladies! I do really enjoy primitive decorating and all that goes with that. Here are the rules for receiving the award:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you've nominated.
I will nominate these ladies--

You have all inspired me, and I appreciate your insights, ideas, and thoughts on making our houses homes!!
Be Nice to people,
Julie

2 comments:

Gettysburg Homestead said...

Ahhh Thanks Julie!!! I appreciate the award. But me insprie you? I think you will inspire me just looking at your pictures.

I LOVE crows too. I have quite a few of them hanging around in my home these days.

Mary

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, Julie! I appreciate it :o) I love visiting your blog too, and you inspire me also :o)