Sunday was my Dad's 81st birthday. He was born August 3, 1927. We got together as a family--all 22 of us, on Saturday, to celebrate. We had dinner and just visited. Of course, he opened presents, too!! We love our Dad and Grandpa. He is an amazing man, and we are so blessed to have him as the patriarch of our family. He is funny, humble, wise, honest and gentle. He has a nick-name for everyone and has always been an example of someone who loves the Lord. He can fix ANYTHING, and I mean anything!! Happy Birthday, Dad!! Hope your day was great!!! XOXO
I was able to yard sale for a little while on Saturday morning--kind of a slow day, but I did find this cute apron.
I also found this little vase. I took a neighbor girl with me. She doesn't get to go too often, but likes to. She has 3 little boys--under the age of 6. She found a food dehydrator, swing and some games. She was looking for a boy's bike because someone stole her 6 year old's bike--sad, huh? I wish we could have found one--but no luck there. Maybe next time...Hard to believe it's Monday all over again. Monday's are laundry day, lawn mowing day and weeding the garden day. I like to get that done the first part of the week, so I can do something more fun the rest of the week!! Hope your Monday is grand!!
Be Nice to People,
Julie
8 comments:
happy birthday to your dad!
sounds SO nice that 22 of yall got together to celebrate.
that poor little boy's bike was stolen. awww. hope a new one is found for him.
Happy birthday to your dad! Your parents look like a lot fun, just looking at the picture. :)
I'm glad to see you had a great weekend. Now it's the start of chores and such.
Such a happy celebration, Julie! I hope your dad enjoyed his birthday.
Your "to do" list sounds very similar to mine today ;) And those yard sale finds are so sweet.
Have a great week!
How neat to have such a large celebration for you dad :O)
The apron you found is so cute!
smiles,
Shayne Louree
YAY!!! Happy birthday to your dad! That is fantastic!!! I love the pic of your parents at the top!!!
You found some great yard sale finds! I love the apron! :)
Happy Birthday to your Dad!!! I hope he had a great time!!! that is a really cute apron!! And how sad her little boys bike was stolen, I hope he will be blessed with a new one soon! Take care!~Wendy
Sounds like your Dad had a nice birthday.
Like your yard sale finds
T
Happy birthday to your precious dad!
Love that apron. What a treat that was!
Smiles,
Lea
Post a Comment