Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Other Quilt Group


I'm so excited!! Today, I get to go with a group of quilty gals to some quilt shops and a quilt museum. We are going to lunch, too. I haven't been anywhere this summer without kids and responsibilities, so this will be just right, especially right before the chaos of school starting soon. Stay tuned for some photos of the get-away!! "Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, it's off to quilt shops I go...."
Be Nice to People,
Julie

9 comments:

Kindra-At Home With K said...

Have a great time on your outing! I wish I could do something fun like that! Can't wait to hear about it!

Farmhouse Blessings said...

How fun! Can't wait to hear about your day and see your photos. I have to go to the "big" town today so I may just stop at our little quilt shop too! So glad you reminded me.

Smiles,
Lea

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

That sounds like fun, Julie! Have a great time...we'll be anxiously awaiting to hear about it all! :)

Tammy

Leslie said...

Have a great time! Take lots of pictures :)

Anonymous said...

Have a great time!

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

Have a great time and can't wait to see some pictures! I love quilts!!~Wendy

Shay said...

Oh how fun!! I'm doing that in September with some quilting friends! I hope you have a wonderful outing full of fun and shopping! Can't wait to hear about it!
Smiles,
Shay

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

I will come right out and say it - I am jealous! LOL I have lots of gal pals but none like to craft or collect prims so it's hard to have those kinds of outings. I love reading about the ones others get to go on though.

I hope you had a wonderful day and you get to do it again and again!

Colleen/And Baby Makes Five said...

Oh, Julie -- I REALLY hope you enjoyed your quilty adventures today! I can't wait to hear all about them...