Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Friends

Okay--- today, this.....
And that... are my friends. I will post tomorrow what they have helped me create. I have a sign in my sewing room that says, "Don't let your sewing machine know you're in a hurry!!" I am, but I haven't told it---SHHHHHHHH, it's a secret!! Have a great day!!
Be Nice to People,
Julie

7 comments:

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Hi Julie,

Oh boy, your daughter sounds like me. I hated being this way when I was younger. My family didn't understand how painful and hard it was. I learned to adapt as I grew up but still some things just cause me distress where are they are just a nuisance to others. When I got maried and realized I was now in control of my own environment, it was the biggest relief!

I know if I had a kid like me I probably would have been annoyed at me too - until I learned why I am like this. If I could change it, I would in a heart beat.

I hope it helps just a little with your daughter.

Can't wait to see your post tomorrow!

hugs, Linda

Colleen/And Baby Makes Five said...

I'll keep your secret, Julie ;) I can't wait to see what you've created!!!! I have a feeling that it's going to be just fabulous...

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Oh, I can't wait to tune in tomorrow, I bet it is so neat!
*Rondell*

Farmhouse Blessings said...

I'm looking forward to you sharing your creation. Can't wait to see it!

Smiles,
Lea

rachel griffith said...

haha. love the sign. lol.
can't wait to see what yall made.
:O)

Jo-Anne said...

Your secret is safe with me, Julie.

I can't wait to see what you make!!!

Happy sewing!
Jo-Anne <3

Kindra-At Home With K said...

I can't wait to see what you created Julie! I just love what your hands,sewing machine and heart made for me!! Hugs!