Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 15 oz. can pumpkin
1 spice cake mix
Chocolate chips
Pecans(or other nuts---optional)
Bake at 350 degrees for 18 minutes. YUMMY!!!
I finished a fall door- hanging last night. Now, that is one happy cat on there!! Don't you think? I sewed the binding around it as I watched the Olympics. I like it against the black door. I painted our front and back doors black this summer. They both were green, not a good green, and I thought black would show off the prim stuff I make better.
We have back to school night tonight for our 7th grader. School is really starting!! The girls asked if we could have one last shopping day, so I guess that will be tomorrow. Sigh....am I ready for reports, reading, writing and 'rithmetic? I hope!! Ready or not, here it comes.
Be Nice to People,
Julie

13 comments:
Those cookies look goooood. I bet they smell good. I tend to like anything with pumpkin and spice, so it's right up my alley!
Your new fall wall hanging is great, as usual! And I really like your doors black. Very nice!
Have a great day!
I make those too! So delicious and easy... a must once the school routine begins. I can't believe we're there already!
Your newest wall hanging is delightful, as always, Julie. It looks perfect for fall.
I hope today's been a good one, my friend...
HI julie i just love the fall wall hanging, anything to do with cats dogs or chickens and i love it.I try and visit blogland every day but work and family seem to be taking up a lot of my time lately,but i should be slowing down now so will visit more often.Take care~Kate~
Yummy those sound awesome and I'm sure they smell wonderful!
I would be honored to be on your blog roll and I'll add you to mine!
Mary
Yummy sounding cookies! And that banner is CUTE! I have that hanger and some of the patterns that go with it, but not that one! I am going to have to keep my eyes open :o)
I just love that door hanger you made, you do such wonderful work and the door looks great black!
I love pumpkin cookies, these sound really easy.
Have a great evening.
*Rondell*
The cookie recipe looks so easy. Thanks for sharing!
Julie,
Those cookies look wonderful and I like simple recipes! I'll try those! Thanks for the recipe!
I also love that fall hanging...really love it! The black door makes it really stand out!
~ Tammy ~
This hanger is so cute! I LOVE the smile on the cat's face! He is ready for autumn too! Your cookies sound great-might have to try that one!
I've made those cookies before... yum. The wall hanging is adorable.
www.theamericanhomemaker.blogspot.com
Beautiful!
Denise Nantasket Beach Mass.
These cookies look so good!! Thanks for sharing the recipe!! Blessings,Toni
Love your hanging! Very nice! The cookies look yummy, too! :)
Post a Comment