skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I just have to tell...
Hello All!! Another weekend of fun and work. It goes so fast, and before we know it, Monday is here. As I was sitting here at the computer this am, I realized that next Monday my girls all go back to school. We have one more week of summer. Wow!! Children grow up so fast. Anyway, I received and found some fun things this weekend. I just have to tell...
This sheep is from Debbie. It is from a Pay it Forward. Isn't it so cute?
She also sent some yankee candles. My favorite scent is the one on the right--Home for the Holidays. How did she know?
I also received this cute buuny. She made it, too. What a generous pay it forward. Thanks, Debbie.
I found this red chair at a yard sale Saturday. Guess how much I paid for it? $5.00---yes, $5.00!! I asked the lady, "How much do you want for the chair?" She said, "5.00!!" I'm sure my mouth dropped. I said, "SOLD!!!" I paid her, lifted it up, and took it to the van. That was fun!!
I also found this table. It is black and distressed. The lady said she just had never had the time to paint it and fix it. FIX it? Looks fixed to me. I said--"Oh, I like it just the way it is". It was $2.00. Another mouth-dropper. It fits in the decor of my home just right. Can't go wrong with finds like that!! I hope you all have a wonderful Monday. It's off to swimming lessons...Be Nice to People,
Julie
19 comments:
What great PIF gifts you received!!! and the deals at yard sales were awesome!!! Great job!! Have a great day!~Wendy
Jackpot! How neat that all your new stuff already fits right into your house! Score!
Wonderful gifts and what great deals! Wow!
Have a great day!
great gifts!! I love yankee candles:)
Great PIF gifts and garage sale finds!!
Did you make that that table mat on the black table? I'm getting ideas for another trade, you know?!
WOw - your PIF makes the one I sent out look sad! Love the sheep!
What deals you got!! And the black table looks great the way you have it set up. I love the quilt on it.
Julie, what amazing gifts you received and what amazing blessings you found for your home!! Very nice price for them too....did you make the runner you put on the black distressed table? I love it!! And got to love Yankee candles!
WOW! IT seems you got an AWESOME find with that chair!!!! CONGRATS!!! :)
What a fun weekend! You got some fun things to add to your already super cute house!!!
Love the table runner and that quilt, chair and table:)Great job!
*Rondell*
Oh, Julie -- I'm drooling over all of your goodies here! Great PIF treats and more wonderful yard sale finds. Wow!
Enjoy the last week of summer! Our back-to-school routine starts on 9-2. I can hardly believe it!
Oh...the runner you made for Kindra is AMAZING! Come on, fall!!!
Have a great week, my thoughtful friend...
Hi Julie~
Oh just love the goodies you received! They are all just wonderful!! I also love the great deals you found! WOW on the chair and table!
Have a wonderful day!
great gifts evern better yard sale finds.
Julie, so glad you liked you PIF gifts. They look good in your house, love where you hung the sheep. Way to go on the yard sale finds, love the table.
I have an award for you over at my place, Julie. Come see!
A chair and a table for $7.00? You did well, Julie! I especially love that table just like it is! Lucky you....or rather blessed you! :)
Those are really nice pay it forward gifts too!
Have a great day!
Tammy
I'm so jealous! Just perfect finds, for sure! Ya did good, gal!!!! And that table is just to die for! I could sink my teeth into that one! Cora
Hi, Julie --
I'm so delighted that I could brighten your day with a few simple (and oh-so-true) observations and accolades. You deserve all of them and more, my friend!
Sending some HUGS your way...
Brilliant finds. Check out my chuckout.....
Post a Comment