I've been working on a couple of little projects for fall. In the month of September, I like to decorate with crows and sunflowers.

I put this together the other day. (it's even my own design--now, that's amazing--usually I use a pattern or find something I like and copy it. ) It is stitched on osnaburg--that's kind of hard to stitch on, but I always like the look of it. The crow and flag are made with wool. It looks darker in real life.

I just finished this pillow today. (my own design--wahoo). It will be fun to add to my crow collection. It's also stitched on osnaburg. The pumpkin, crow and stars are wool. Looking at the picture, my crow looks more like the Sinclair dinasour--oh, dear!! I know, I forgot the wing!! (maybe I could fusible web one on). Oh well, nothing like a good dinasour to be on display with your crows!! Hope you're all having a fantabulous day!!
Be nice to people,
Julie
12 comments:
You did a great job they will look great for the autumn season!! You ladies are so talented!! I could not even think of something like this!! Again it looks fantastic!! Have a great night!~Wendy
Two more fabulous creations, Julie! I LOVE them both and I know you'll find just the right place for them come September...
Have a great night, my friend!
those are lovely! I feel autumny all ready!
Great creations as always, Julie! I didn't even notice the "dinosaur" until you said something. :)
So cute and so nice for fall!
Great job!!!!! Love both of them!!! Cora
Julie,
I love both of those! Girl, you need to have an Etsy store! I want both of those! Do you sell them now? I think they're adorable..both of them...I can just imagine that picture in my kitchen all the time and I love the pillow for fall!
Hey Julie, looks like you have been busy as usual.. You have a really cute blog, and I am so excited to be able to come and visit it...thanks. Love your stitchin! tamee
Great job!!! I made a "bear" last year to put in a stocking and it looked more like Yoda. LOL. Nothing I make ever turns out like I plan. But at least we can laugh at ourselves.
You have a "Fantabulous" day too!
Mary
Those are wonderful! Beth
These are so sweet Julie! I especially love the pumpkin. I am such a Fall/All Hallow's Eve lover! Very nice work!
Hugs,
Kimmie
Very nice pieces! I love them both! I, too, have been in the stiching mood. Is it a fall thing? LOL
Post a Comment