Friday, June 6, 2008

GIVE-AWAY

Well, here's the final give in the give-away!! I've added a fat quarter of star fabric and a notebook and pen. I wish all of you good luck who have participated. Thanks for "PLAYING". Remember to scroll down to my 50th post if you would like to enter the drawing. One of my girls will be drawing a name on Monday, June 9 at 10:00 am. Have a sun-shiney weekend.
Be Nice to People,
Julie

13 comments:

Susan said...

How cute!!! I'm scrolling down to participate!!
Susan

Donna Gotlib said...

This is gorgeous!
Gorgeous!
Gorgeous!

Cookie

Kimmie said...

Hi Julie!
Oh Goodness, I forgot to post your giveaway! I apologize. Next one for sure.

Thanks for stopping by. I love it..."helmet hair"! LOL! You are a hoot girfriend. But goodness it does hold dosn't it? ;-)

Yes, Miss Penelope and I had a nice outing to Eckerds yesterday! I had so much fun with that post, but I had alot of people looking at me funny while I was snapping pictures. (((Giggle)))

Have a wonderful weekend sweetie!
Hugs,
Kimmie

P.S. I love this song that is playing...gets me moving in my chair.

Kindra-At Home With K said...

Another great addition to your giveaway! Thanks so much for being so generous! I hope you have a great weekend!

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

Oh my it all looks so good!!
Tell your daughter to pick my name!!;0)
Have a great weekend!!~Wendy

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Julie,
thank you so much for your kind thoughts and words about Colton. It means so much. My words can't express my heart.

He is feeling much better and I just posted a new happy photo of him.

I'll post your giveaway. Your handwork is lovely.

Smiles,
Lea

Mamabeanof4 said...

I LOVE your giveaway stuff and look forward to reading more in your blog! You are so talented!
Please include me in the giveaway!

Katy said...

It looks soooo great!!! I love the prize!!! I already entered but i just wanted to add that it looks awesome!!! Thanks for giving everyone the chance! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks so much for visiting my site earlier this week. I love your graphics! Thank you also for letting me know about your give away-how fun!
smiles:O)

Anonymous said...

Awww, everyday gets better and better!

Unknown said...

Wow, Adorable!! I got my computer fixed in time to enter your contest, Please enter my name!
I just stumbled upon your Blog tonight.

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Julie,

I've already entered the giveaway on your 50th post...but wow you're so generous. It just keeps getting better!

Thanks so much! I've got my fingers crossed!

Tammy

CathyJean said...

Julie,
Thanks for visiting my blog!
When you get done with your giveaway, please come back over and sign up for my "Birthday Giveaway"!