Monday, June 9, 2008

AND THE WINNER IS...

Thanks to all who participated in my drawing. I had over 60 entries and some of you were entered 2 times because you posted the give-away on your blog. It's always exciting to win something. I hope you all will come back and visit my blog anytime. I have "met" some wonderful ladies. Here is the basket of names:

And the winner is... Crazy for primitive quilts and gardens!!!! Please e-mail me your address, and I will get it in the mail asap--today or tomorrow!!! Congrats!! I hope you enjoy it. I would love to see where you put it in your home.


Thanks again for "playing". Have a marvelous Monday!!

Be nice to people,

Julie

13 comments:

Kindra-At Home With K said...

Lucky girl!! Congrats to the winner! She got some great goodies!

Katy said...

Congratulations! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

I'm so glad she won, being so interested in quilts and all she will just love it. Yes, like Kindra said "she got some great goodies"

Blessings Rondell

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Congratulations! I'm sure that just made her day!

Thanks for the contest, Julie!

Tammy

Tina said...

Hi, just discovered your blog through our friend, Kat!
I enjoyed it so much, I'm going to add you to my list so I can remember to visit often.
Blessings to ya!
tina

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Congrats to the winner! It's always fun winning something and she won some treasures!

hugs, Linda

Colleen/And Baby Makes Five said...

Oh what a lucky gal! I can't wait to see where your wonderful goodies land, Julie :)

Elise said...

Well done to the winner.

Thank you Julie for all of the fun with your give away.

Love
Elise

Ryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan said...

What a wonderful helper you had...I miss that kid!

Anonymous said...

yay!! congratulations:)

Kimmie said...

Congratulations..."Crazy For Primitives!" Lucky girl! You are getting such a wonderful gift package from our dear Julie!
Blessings,
Kimmie