Women's Conference was HEAVEN!! The running theme for the 2 days was that we as women need to realize our great worth and potential. We have been given the gift of influencing those around us for good. We were sent to this earth, at this time, for a reason, and we need to fill our lives with purpose and service. We need not take a back seat to anyone, and be so grateful for our divine role as nurturers. It was so what I needed to hear. Sometimes our buckets need a good refill, and mine was close to empty. I feel full now and ready to keep going!!
So...since I'm back to real life...you know, the cooking, cleaning, laundry, and all that stuff..I found a good recipe today for CINCO DE MAYO....of course, it's in a crock pot. Here goes:
Salsa Chicken
4-5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 large jar salsa
1 package mozzarella cheese
1 can(20 oz) crushed pineapple
Put the chicken breast, pineapple and salsa in a crockpot and let cook
on high for 4-5 hours. Before serving add cheese.
Can be served with sour cream, shredded lettuce and tortilla chips.
We are having this tonight for dinner. YUMMY!!!
Thanks so much for all your nice comments on my blog. It really makes my day to know that there are so many women out there who are so kind and warm. You are the type of women I want to be. Have a great day, my friends!!
Be NIce to People,
Julie

8 comments:
Welcome BACK! Glad you had a good time this weekend!
I didn't even think about Cinco De Mayo until my 4 year old came home from prechool and said they made a pinata at school today. So I made a cake to celebrate...not spanish but had to find a reason to make a cake. :)
Have a great day my friend!
congrats on the new wisdom :) wish i went now. you'll have to tell me more.
I'm glad you had a great time! It sounds like you have a very special family...what a blessing!
The recipe sounds delicious! Thank you for sharing it, I'll have to make it for dinner soon. I love just about anything with pineapple!
So glad you are home and refreshed!! You really have a wonderful daughter!! Great job mom and dad!!~Wendy
So glad that you had a blessed time at your Woman's conferences. Your daughter is delightful!
Blessings,
Lea
Julie glad you had a good time.
Hi Julie
Welcome back, my friend. Your daughter sounds delightful. You are blessed to have each other.
Your women's conference sounds inspirational. What a positive and powerful message to spread about women and for women. I would have loved to listen to the speakers. I can imagine their motivational speeches.
Love
Elise
Welcome Home!!! I love the message you returned with. Such sage words for all of us hard-working moms. Glad you're feeling refreshed! Have a great day!
Post a Comment