Okay, this has to be a quick post. We have family coming in from out of state today to stay for the weekend. We have some wonderful family events happening that I will take the time to share on Monday. I made the above sign for my MIL for Mother's Day. She just redid her bedroom in plum, cream, gray and green. I think she will like it. I hope all of you, my super blog friends, have a memorable Mother's Day. I know that you make a difference in the lives of each of your children, and you will be blessed for your efforts. I'm off to finish cleaning, baking and changing sheets--have a splendid weekend.
Be NIce to People,
Julie

7 comments:
Happy Mothers Day to you Julie!! I hope you have an awesome Blessed weekend!!~Wendy
I just love that saying! I hope you have a wonderful mother's day with your family!! "Talk" to you soon!
Oh, I just love that saying! It pretty much sums up the important things in life, doesn't it?
Have a wonderful Mother's Day and enjoy your guests and all of those special moments.
What a beautiful sign for your MIL, I'm sure she will love it and it will go beautifully in her newly decorated bedroom.
I love the words on the sign, how very true.
Happy mother's day to you Julie, I hope that your day has many memorable moments.
Love
Elise
Hi Julie! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! I looked up shipping for that sign you might want. It will be $9.50 for shipping/handling. Let me know if you're still interested. You can just email me, I have a link on my blog. Thanks! Have a great day!
That looks fantastic!!! Great job! i bet she will love it! :)
What a Lovely Sign Julie! I am sure your MIL will love it!
I hope you had a beautiful Mother's Day filled with abundant love and joy!
Hugs,
Kimmie
Post a Comment