Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thoughts for Thursday

"You Do Makx thx Diffxrxncx"
"Xvxn though my computxr is an old modxl, it works wxll xcxpt for onx of thx kxys. I've wishxd many timxs that is workxd pxrfxctly. Trux, thxrx arx 42 kxys that function, but onx kxy not working makxs thx diffxrxncx.

Somxtimxs, it sxxms that our familixs arx somxwhat likx my computxr--not all the pxoplx arx working propxrly all thx timx. You might say, "Wxll, I'm only onx pxrson. It won't makx much diffxrxnce what I say or do." But you sxx, a family to bx xfficxnt, nxxds thx activx participation of xvxry pxrson. Thx nxxt timx you think your xfforts arxn't nxxdxd, rxmxmbxr my computxr and say to yoursxlf, "I'm a kxy pxrson and thxy nxxd mx vxry much."

Thanks to all you new blog friends for making a difference in my life. Make a difference today...oh, and let me know how that goes!!!=)
Be Nice to People,
Julie

5 comments:

Kindra-At Home With K said...

What a fun post! I could make out all the words. I loved the message! There are some wonderful blogging gals out there, so glad your one of them!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Yes I just painted my picture on a scrap piece of wood. I don't have a store...yet. I hope to start up with Etsy or something like that very soon! Thanks for the compliment!

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

How cool!! Great message!!! so glad we have found each other I too am so glad I have met all these wonderful ladies!!! Have a great friday!!~Wendy

Kimmie said...

Hi Julie!
I clicked on your picture and it worked. :-)
I love your blog also. This was a very nice post. I love it, for a moment I really thought your E key didn't work....Kimmie having a blonde moment...lol. Thanks for the beautiful message.

I believe you can buy the Lestoil at any grocery store. I will look here where I live and see if I can find you a bottle.
Blessings,
Kimmie

Elise said...

What a clever post with a beautiful message. Next time when I'm having one of those days where I feel like I'm not achieving anything I will think of this post.

Blogland is a beautiful thing. I have been inspired by so many women through their blogs. I've also been introduced to things I otherwise wouldn't have known about (for example books and artworks). Best of all are the friendships that can be formed.

I certainly am happy that I've come across your blog and for the fact that you've made a positive difference to me today through this post.

Beemoosie said...

Thank you for visiting my blog!! This was a great post! I also love the post about your husband and how sweet he was to endure your haircut mistake!! You are blessed!
Bonnie